Thursday, October 27, 2011

Laughter.

My favourite thing to capture in a photograph is laughter. Laughter is honest. I was talking with some friends a few days ago about how pure of an act laughing is. My friend brought up that he finds laughter to be a form of prayer. When we laugh we are so detached from the physical world we live in and our ego. If only we could maintain this sense of detachment every time we prayed. 





1. Riz on a hot summer day in Akka.
2. N during 10-10.
3. Beautiful people at Uri Buri one evening in September.
4. My sister and the pub toils.
5. Ned having tea on one of our first nights together as flatmates.
6. My radiant Palauan friend retelling a story on hillel stairs.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics and wonderful piece! Truly laughter is prayer! AbdulBaha always asked if we were happy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...