Friday, April 13, 2012

Rollercoaster days.


1. I love this picture. It is clean, simple, bright, bold, delicate, fresh and is currently my desktop background. 
2. Today was a roller coaster of a day. The workday was busy and consisted of a healthy combination of hard work and laughter.
3. Dinner included lattes, fresh veggies, labneh, zataar and warm brown bread at my favourite cafe in Akka, Cafe Razzaz. The weather was perfect and the view of the sea from the cafe was truly perfection. 
4. The evening continued with an incredibly moving talk by a special individual who always speaks with an immense amount of love, warmth and purpose. My heart and soul was uplifted and filled with joy.
5. I am physically exhausted and looking forward to a slow and relaxing weekend involving tea, reading, yoga and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...