Thursday, May 24, 2012

Looking foward.


10 things I look forward to doing in the coming years:

1. Being a mother. Taking my children to the playground, reading them bed time stories, singing them to sleep, going to the farmers market with them on the weekends and teaching them to be kind and giving individuals.
2. Marrying my best friend whom I love, adore and have the utmost respect for.
3. Having a beautiful, warm and love filled home.
4. Constant dinner/ tea parties.
5. Devotionals at my home. Prayer, tea, candles and good people. The perfect evening.
6. Having a job that I am passionate about and leaves me with a sense of fulfillment when I head home at the end of the day.
7. Always being active and spending time outside in the sunshine.
8. Being in a constant state of growth. Always learning, changing and evolving.
9. Remembering all that I have been blessed with and being grateful even with times get tough.
10. Living in the moment. Making each second count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...