Friday, November 9, 2012

Brazil, here I come!

I AM GOING TO BE IN BRAZIL WITH MICHEL IN 4 DAYS!!!
I absolutely cannot contain my excitement.  I get to see where the love of my life grew up and meet his family. I get to see him and hug him after more than 4 months apart. I also, get to be reunited with one of my soul sisters S, who I havent seen since she left Haifa and who is also now a married woman!



Other exciting happenings:

1. I took the GRE'S and am so excited to be done with it! I definitely improved and did my personal best. "Best in good. Better is best." (Quote from my new favourite book. See below.)
2. I am going to Brazil!
3. Life is good.
4. I am reading the book "The Happiness Project" and I love it so much! Happiness is a skill that I intend to keep working on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...