Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Party time.

One of the most wonderful memories from my trip to Brazil was a surprise engagement pizza party that took place one Sunday night. It was so special and really warmed my heart to know that so many people helped to make it a beautiful night. We ate, laughed, and danced (alot), and you could really feel the love in the room. Another highlight was that one of my closest friends Suyane was there, and her presence made me feel even more at home and so so grateful and blessed.

 (Dancing with my love)

 (Making some muito gostoso (very delicious) pizzas)

 (We danced to gangnam style. Twice)

 (Making a little speech)

 :)

 (I love this girl)

 (Happy faces)

 (Beautiful people)



1 comment:

  1. Você também alegrou muito a nossa comunidade. Adoramos conhece-la. Mandarei para o Michel outras fotos de sua visita a Goiânia.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...