Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dear best friend,

Reasons why i love you:
1. You have one of the biggest and kindest hearts of anyone i know
2. You know me inside and out and push me to do things that scare me but you know i can do
3. You are beautiful. inside and out. and ALL OVER.
4. Your the sister i never had.

5. Even when we fight you still bring me dinner so that i dont go hungry all night (Greenacre)
6. We are both equally obsessed with our future weddings and have discussed every tiny detail possible with one another
7. we can be complete opposites but yet are simliar in too many ways
8. Imagining you in Dubai or any other middle eastern country makes me laugh. i cannot wait to see your face when we finally go to Dubai together
9. When you came over for dinner the first time and had mac n cheese made with olive oil you didnt spit it out or say anything negative about it.... even though you REALLY wanted to
10. You were my first real friend in the U.S. You saw through my awkward nerdiness
and last but not least....
11. WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LOVE ABOUT YOU?!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...