Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gratitude and tea.


1. Picture of the sea taken this past Monday, the day before M moved.
2. Today I sat and had tea with N. As I was sipping my tea and gazing out the window at the green and lush garden outside and the bright radiant sun I was whisked away to the days I used to spend with my grandparents when I would visit their home in Dubai. I loved spending early mornings having breakfast and sipping tea with them in their cute little garden.
3. The amount of change I have been through in the past few months is crazy. This month is especially full of changes. Full of opportunities for growth and learnings.
4.  My brother will be here in exactly in about 1 month. I cannot wait to squeeze his face.
5. Today was S's last day. Also, MCC did green house and dropped me off home. Yesterday SP joined me for lunch and I got to see S after her month long trip.
6. Everything is perfect. There is absolutely nothing missing in my life. I am filled with so much gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...