Thursday, December 1, 2011

Yellow flowers.




1. Pictures taken on a very happy day of service with T. I love our random bursts of love, joy and deep gratitude for all that we have been blessed with.
2. S makes the yummiest choco-nana cake (I call it banana bread around him because it gets on his nerves). He also wont stop singing "Ay-ma Banana."
3. On Thursday morning I woke up and went for a walk to the sea wall before work. It takes about 15 minutes to get there. Why did I wait for so long before doing this?
4. On Friday T and I fell asleep sitting up right next to each other. And then after skylight a bird pooped on me for the first time.
5. I feel like I say this all the time, but I truly have never felt as happy, full of love and content as I am this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...