Friday, September 28, 2012

Perfect timing.

A few days ago something amazing happened. The timing was too perfect and it was truly a one in a million chance. Way too crazy to be simply a coincidence. It was perfect. Exactly what I needed. I was in complete awe about life and how beautiful it is. I felt incredibly lucky and blessed. It was a lovely reminder that yes- everything does happen for a reason.
  At times I set extremely high expectations for myself. I often focus alot of time and energy on the future and have always worked extremely hard towards reaching the goals I set for myself. The past year and a half have consisted of tests that are teaching me to grow out of that. To breathe, focus on the present, and to trust in myself as well as the unexpected that God has in store for me. It seems I am fearful of losing control- over my own life. And I am determined to overcome this fear and simply, breathe a little. It is time to be kinder and not so hard on myself. And to encourage and support myself just as I often do for the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...