Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Married away...

It has been a while blog world! So much has happened yet the past few weeks flew by in the blink of an eye. I got married! And, it was perfect and more wonderful than I could have imagined. Late that night after it was all over I found myself just jumping up and down in excitement (Michel joined in too) and joy over how much fun the day was! I feel so blessed and lucky to have such amazing friends and family who helped make the day possible, and so incredibly beautiful. It is something that I know will stay with me for the rest of my life and I am so thankful for all that they did.
The week after we spent our honeymoon at a resort in west VA ziplining, hiking, swimming, and my all time favourite, riding horses along a mountain trail. I was given a big horse named Butter and Michel was given a teenier horse named Pablo!
All in all, I am so full of happiness and joy to have married a man that I love so much and (I cant say this enough) is truly an inspiration to me through his day to day actions. I love you so much Michel! 























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...