Friday, August 30, 2013

Fridays and August.

 Photos from weekly Friday gatherings in our humble abode..







1. Lately life has decided to throw me many unexpected obstacles and hurdles to climb over, and it can be so easy to get side tracked and discouraged - especially if you are a person (like me) who likes to plan and schedule out the days/ months/ even years! These are more lessons and opportunities to master the art of letting go, which is sometimes not one of my strengths.

2. Getting married was truly one of the best decisions I have ever made. It definitely takes work and dedication but the rewards are so incredibly sweet.

3. I start school in a few days and am a ball of excitement and nervousness. A new journey is about to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...