Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lately grammies- July/ August


Lately...

( My handsome husband cleaning up after dinner during our honeymoon. I am such a lucky gal!)

 (M and I discovered the cutest famers market filled with a large variety of goodies that were also reasonably priced! The zuchinni was SO good in a veggie soup M made and the nectarines were so sweet and the perfect texture. It is probably a little ridiculous how happy farmers market fruit and veggies can make me:) )

 ( The day after our wedding with our little baby girl ;) )

(Delicious vegan lunch on Taco Tuesday from the UMD Co-op, AKA my new fav place!)

(Friday night Ruhi! Nothing better than great conversation, with beautiful souls and tea!)

(Woke up and found her like this one morning. She truly knows the way to my heart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...