Sunday, March 13, 2011

Starbie love.

Im slightly embarrassed to admit that i am an avid Starbucks goer. 
I blame the Rouhani's.
Ever since I was younger my parents, aunt and uncles, and even my grandparents, would ALWAYS head to Starbucks for their daily/every other day caffeine fix. 
No other coffee place would do, it had to be Starbucks.
I even remember jumping out of the car to get a drink for my aunt and being amazed at how complicated her order was, "extra hot skim double shot latte please."
I now have to own up to the fact that I have adopted the immense Starbie addiction love myself.
I cant help it! 
A grande skim latte w/ only one shot of expresso & cinnamon sprinkled on top somehow seems to make my day slightly sweeter.
Luckily, Starbie is not a daily habit for me. 
 Just a once or twice a week pick me up.
Anyways, today I got a Starbucks card! Something I should have done a while ago!
Bring on the free refills, birthday drink and other freebies.
Might as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...