Sunday, March 13, 2011

New beginnings.

I love a fresh start.
A new beginning.
Another chance.
A new chapter.

March 21st is the first day of spring and the Baha'i & Iranian new year.
 Its a time of celebration, love, family, &, in our household, presents! 
I am going to take advantage of Naw Ruz, or in English- "New Day," by making it the start of a new happier chapter of my life.
 My fresh start will be made up of small & big changes that will hopefully make things a little more exciting, fresh and new. Change always does a person some good!

Things I plan to do:

1. Get a haircut
2. Continue having a positive & healthy outlook when it comes to my body. 
3. Keep up my goal to exercise 3-4 days a week. GO RUNNING outside in good weather. 
4. Be more patient and supportive of everyone close to me. Family and friends.
5. Put aside more time each day to pray & meditate.
6. Spend money more carefully. Invest in things that are good quality and long lasting rather than buying a number of cheaper items.
7. Be more organized and check off tasks in my google calender in a timely, less stressed out manner. 
8. Finally sell all the books I have accumulated for school the past 2 years.
9. Stop being so critical & hard on myself. I am not in a rush to grow up.
10. Slow down & live in the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...