Sunday, March 11, 2012

Angels.


1. Some things in life happen so incredibly seamlessly that it impossible not to believe that they are spiritually assisted by the angels above. My grandfather, Baba Enayat, and great grandmother, Madar, are my sweet sweet angels and are often on mind. I am truly truly grateful for having been given a beautiful and unexpected gift that brings so much warmth and light into my life. When I sit and think about it I am moved to tears of gratitude and joy.
2. This period of my life is truly spectacular. Everything feels like a dream.
3. My parents are officially visiting late April. I could not be more excited!
4. It is amazing what I have been given when I have chosen to open my heart and put all my trust and faith in God. Open your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...