Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Farewell sister.




1. The first photo is currently my desktop background. There is no place else I would rather be.
2. The last photo is of my dear sister S who left for Brazil yesterday. Her presence is already missed. She was my first flatmate here and after only a month of living with her it felt like we had known one another for all our lives. Her loving heart made me feel instantly at home and she truly is, and will forever be, a member of my family.
3. Nawruz is next week exactly and I could not be more excited.
4. I have officially made a list of things I want to do before I leave here. Although I am excited to go home I know the second I am there I will desperately dream of coming back. 
5. One thing I have learned to value since being here is the beauty in simplicity. It is almost silly how excited I am to go home and get rid of EVERYTHING I do not need or use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...