Sunday, March 11, 2012

February Happenings.






I have not been taking many photos lately, and this truly has to change. I have been back in Haifa for about a month and a half now and Bahji already seems like a far off dream. The past few weeks have flown by and been have full of change and many challenging tests, or in other words, opportunities for personal growth and detachment.

1. Ayyam-i-ha party.
2. Hatzianout street.
3. C and I reading about the fast.
4. My sisters surprise bridal shower. She leaves me this Tuesday to head back to Brazil and get married. I am so happy for her and grateful to have met her. She was the first real friend I made here and I will never forget our late night chats on life, love and our service.
5. M waiting for bus 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...