Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nawruz 2012.


Happy Nawruz everyone! Today is the first day of the Persian/ Baha'i new year and also the first day of spring! I love a new beginning and fresh start because it creates another opportunity for personal reflection and looking back on the things I have learned and how I have grown, as well as how I want to continue growing in the following months.  These are some things I will be working on this coming year...

1. I will continue striving for detachment and patience with the circumstances I find myself in, aka, the surprising and often challenging twists and turns of life. It truly is these experiences that help facilitate personal growth and strength.

2. I will be more organized in all aspects of my life.

3. I will work towards simplicity and not hold on to clutter and meaningless things that do not add much to my life.

4. I will spend less money and make more purchases that are investments. Lattes are an exception.

5. I will invest more time in caring for my physical and spiritual health.

6. I will strive to be more giving and caring to the people around me.


Wishing everyone lots of love and happiness on this special day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...