Wednesday, February 9, 2011

dream catcher

Lately I have been having very vivid and sort of emotional dreams. All about things that have kind of been bothering me the past few months, but that I have mentally pushed aside because i choose to focus on more positive & uplifting things in life. When I woke up this morning i just kept thinking over and over again about how my dreams give me away. My dreams wont let me get away with hiding things from myself.

Along those lines I had this dream weeks ago that absolutely blew my mind. it was the most beautiful dream. I dreamt that I was with a bunch of friends & all of a sudden we came across breathtaking scenery. We were looking across to a waterfall & mountains surrounded by the green and lush flowers and trees. The most interesting thing about the mountains was that they were all covered with dream catchers. They were all different sizes, and a variety of bright and vibrant colors and beads. The entire dream consisted of my friends  and I simply staring at the beauty in front of us. After this dream my love for dream catchers has spiraled a little out of control.  When I have a home with a big tree in the backyard, i want to hang a number of them from the branches. I LOVE dream catchers. There is just something some peaceful and whimsical about them.







photos from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...