Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunshine and kiddies

Lately the weather has been AMAZING, and by AMAZING i mean not ridiculously cold. Last week I was babysitting some kids and we spent some time outside playing in the dirt & jumping on the trampoline. It felt so good to be outside soaking up some vitamin D. These sunny days have had such a positive impact on my feelings and emotions. It has made me giddy, smiley and  VERY excited for summer. Thank you SUNSHINE :)
Also, i love spending time with kids. Being around children and listening to all the interesting and at times outlandish things they have to say and their views on life helps put things into perspective for me and makes me realize that life is FUN and that at times its ok to run around and be 100% silly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...