Tuesday, February 15, 2011

mafia & neutrality

Lately i have been feeling very neutral. Not sure how to explain this well.. but im just somewhat happy & positive, but also somewhat down. Feelings can be confusing, and instead of figuring out why i feel the way i do, i am simply going to embrace it. But still work towards feeling closer to 100 % happy & positive, cuz being a debbie downer is not my thang!


On another note i have great friends. last Thursday we had MAFIA night at our apartment. Those who know me understand my deep passion for this game. Since freshman year of college i have been begging my friends to play and finally i decided to take matters into my own hands by creating a Facebook event. And the rest is history. 





i love game nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...