Sunday, May 22, 2011

19 Things i am thankful for today.

19 things i am thankful for today:

1. Piglets.
2. My mom and how when im home she always asks me what we should have for dinner even though she knows the answer is always USH! Aka my fav Persian dish.
3.  The smell of summer. And freshly mowed grass.
4. Old family photos that provide hours of fun and take me back to childhood days in Dubai.
5. How close I am to my family and how frequently the cousins would see each other growing up. They are much more like siblings to me than cousins.
6. Prayer. For helping me find my center time and time again.
7. My grandfather, Baba Enayat, and great grandmother Madar, who are now in heaven and are my angels.
8. How adorable Honey is when she makes silly noises in her sleep.
9. Trees. Flowers. The ocean. Sunshine.
10. Black tea w/ milk and honey.
11. The amazing people i have in my life who always inspire me and bring so much joy into my life.
12. Travel. New places, new smells, people, music, foods, dancing and new perspectives.
13. Paisleys.
14. Juicy, goosey mangoes.
15. Optimism and hope even when things seem a little grey.
16. Receiving handwritten letters in the mail.
17. Dancing however i please w/o any worry or concern about people thinking i look ridiculous.
18. The fact that i was able to go Goucher and meet these amazing girls on the right.
19. Love. Cheesy, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...