Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another lake walk

Went on another long walk around the lake w/ the puppster. We saw deer, a fox and almost got attacked by 5 geese protecting their babies. They were furiously hissing at us but Honey didnt get the message and continued barking and jumping at them. I was honestly worried we would be attacked. My pup is so sweet and gentle around people, but when it comes to other animals, she is a downright monster. 
 I played my "happy" playlist on my ipod and couldn't help but smile cheesily as i walked. It was sunny but also raining, and everything looked gorgeous. Life is bootiful.

 Since graduating i have 3 weeks w/ not much to do except for to pack and prepare for Haifa, hence the frequent blog posting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...