Monday, May 23, 2011

Fam bam.

My grandparents are coming to visit from Dubai tonight! We are about to go pick them up and i am so excited! What i love the most is being around my family. Even though it can be crazy when we all get together, as each of us have HUGE and very distinct personalities, i love it. I love how we all talk over each other. I love how we often end up laughing at each other. I love that we ALWAYS go to Starbucks with each other. I love it all. Sure when we have family reunions there are sometimes tears and misunderstandings and all that jazz, but the amount of love surrounding us makes it so worth it. Growing up i always wanted more siblings, and whenever my cousins were around i felt like i had them! Since we  moved to the U.S it has been much harder to see each other since we are all scattered around the world, some in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Australia, Kuwait and Arizona. When i was little i always dreamt that when i grew up i would buy some land and build a huge humongo home that was a bunch of smaller homes all connected, and ALL the extended families would live in these homes. Whenever i wanted to see a cousin  i could simply run through a hallway and then into their home. I love them so much and am so ridiculously blessed to have such a close knit and crazy loving family.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...