Sunday, April 17, 2011

Detachment.


Lately i have been feeling incredibly anxious and nervous. Not knowing how things will turn out and having no control over something that seems so important to me is driving me crazy. I often try forcing myself not to think, but what ends up happening is that at one point i cant ignore it anymore and it all begins to overwhelm me once again. I know i need detachment. I know whatever happens is what is meant to be but i just find it so hard to let go of something i have dreamt about for so long. I have no control over the situation, so i really need to find a way to let go and live my life in the now. What i really need right now, is detachment and faith in the fact that if the path i take in life isnt exactly how i thought it should be i really will be ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...