Thursday, April 28, 2011

More things in April.

1. Honey has the cutest little nose. It melts my heart.
2. Sometimes Honey likes to find  clothes i have lying around and curls up inside of them. This makes me love her even more, if that could even be possible.
2. I have a bad habit of drinking lattes in the evening. For some reason thats the time of day i want them the most. This does not help my problems w/ sleep. Shmello insomnia. When will i ever learn my lesson?
3. My cousin recently pointed out something to me that i had never really thought about. Growing up in Dubai my family celebrated Easter and Christmas more than we do here. I remember sitting on santa's lap as a kid and getting a new Barbie. Also, Christmas decorations were 10 times more serious and beautiful in Dubai than they are here in Maryland.
4. i love being barefoot. Socks make my feet feel trapped & they would rather be free. Another reason why i love summer.
5. I truly enjoy cooking, but hate to follow recipes. I just follow my intuition.
6. I love to leave surprise "i love you" notes for people, and sometimes i wish i would get some in return
7. Its funny how i used to hate it when my food would touch when i was younger, but now i like to mix EVERYTHING together

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...