Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To my soul sister.



Dear cuzzy face

I love you. Growing up you were always more of a sister to me than a cousin. We did everything together. I remember crying and crying when you weren't able to sleep over because you were too afraid of the crows outside our house. I was devastated when you left Dubai and i really felt like a part of me was missing. You sent me a harry potter postcard when i was in 7th grade and i remember reading it over and over again cuz i missed you so much! Even though we live far away from each now that we are older whenever we get together i always feel like no time had passed since i saw you last. Our personalities are so different from one another, yet there is something deeper within us that we both share. Our outlook on life, love, people & family is so similar and i always feel like you understand me completely, without me having to try and explain myself. When it comes down to it, you really are my sister, my soul sister, and i think i have to end this blog post now because i am beginning to sound like your lover. Haha. i LOVE you M!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...