Sunday, April 24, 2011

Things in April.

1. Cute little kiddies are everywhere. My friends are getting frustrated w/ me squealing to them about how excited I am to have kids one day.
2. I have fallen in love w/ photography. So glad i signed up for the photo class im in. The several hours it takes to develop film is so worth it when you can see the pictures you took days before appear on the roll. It almost feels like magic.
3. I love the word magic. And magical. And whimsical. It amazes me the power a word can have. Positive and kind words can have such a transformative effect. As can negative, hateful words.
4. My African Drum and Dance class is performing tomorrow night. We have not practiced as much as we should have and i do not feel very prepared.
5. I graduate in less than a month. Too crazy for me to comprehend at the moment so i am choosing not to think about it:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...