Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ridvan picnic.

Today was a good day. Things have been incredibly hectic, and are only going to get even crazier the next 3 weeks, and it was nice to have a day off. We went to the annual Ridvan picnic and it was gorgeously sunny and there was lots of beautiful and happy people around. I also decided to bring Honey w/ me and she had tons of fun playing w/ little kiddies who fawned all over her and gave her some too tight hugs and snuggles. I had my first watermelon of the season and  got a little sunburn on my nose and cheeks. Nothing says summer fun like a big hunk of watermelon and a pink nose! 

 Honey bunny looking exhausted after having too much fun.


Shweaty but happy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...