Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gratitude list.

Im a firm believer in gratitude lists. Whenever any of my friends are feeling especially down i advise them to take some time and write a list of all the things they are grateful for. For me, making this list always reminds me how lucky and blessed i am and always manages to put things in perspective for me. Since things have been very hectic lately and i have been feeling a wee bit blue, i decided to take a few minutes and write a quick list.

1. Honey. This little creature has brought so much love in my life. The number of time she makes me laugh out loud because of her sillyness and cuteness is absurd.
2. My cousins. Who feel more like siblings than cousins. I feel so blessed to be so close to all of them. I truly feel like I have life-long sisters.
3. Starbucks.
4. Barnes and nobles.
5. Goucher. The fact that I have been able to attend the school of my dreams is such a blessing. I love everything about my school and am so thankful to my parents for helping me attend my first choice.
6. Being Persian. I love the Persian/ Iranian culture. The music, the language, the social scene... Im so happy and proud to be Persian.
7. Tea.
8. Meeting/ hearing about inspirational people who push and motivate me to follow my dreams and help confirm my faith in humanity.
9. My parents. Such amazing role models. I truly am lucky to have been raised by 2 people who live their lives with the goal to serve and promote love and unity. They are such givers.

Number 2 on my list: Cousins.

 Canada, summer 2007.

Poconos, summer 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...